Corporate Support HR Advisor – Part Time – 3-4 days a week
- Work for a dynamic National Construction business who are rapidly growing – Osborne Park
- HR Advisor – $80k-$100k + super – Generalist Role
- 3 or 4 days a week – hours to suit your lifestyle so you can pick kids up and drop off
- 12-month fixed term contract
Work for one of WA’s largest national construction companies who have a fantastic company culture who are delivering many of Australia’s high profile civil construction projects.
The Exciting Position:
We are currently looking for an experienced HR Advisor to work on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract (which is to cover maternity leave). You will support and coach project managers and leaders across and the business to build a high-performance culture and team.
You will a trusted advisor to the business with the ability to liaise and collaborate with stakeholders and people at all levels and deliver high quality, people advice in all areas of HR, including EBA/Award Interpretation, Employee Relations including performance management, advising on the Fair Work Act and what is lawful to meet legislative requirements and advise stakeholders on HR Best Practice Policy & Procedures to mitigate risk.
You will report directly to the HR Manager where you will have a lot of support – this is a true, varied generalist position that supports the business to achieve their people and culture objectives and will need to draw on your broad understanding of business operations and outcomes to be successful.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Actively collaborate with all other areas of the business to implement and deliver HR solutions
- Excellent influencing and relationship building skills
- Employee Relations – dealing with performance management, investigations, dismissal/terminations, safety breaches, absenteeism – you will have support
- Experienced in EBA & Modern Award Interpretation and helping to ensuring the organisation meets its industrial and regulatory compliance obligations
- Able to provide advice to Project Managers and other hiring managers on Best Practice HR to mitigate risk – demonstrate understanding and experience in interpreting and assisting leaders in applying sound people principles, processes and procedures, with a strong people focus
- Desirable to have a relevant tertiary qualification such as Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations, or Organisational Psychology desirable
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in People / HR Advisor position
- Demonstrated ability to interpret Awards and work with Employee Relations Matters
- Paying $80k-$100k + super depending on your skill level and experience
- Able to commit to a Part Time 3-4 Day a Week Fixed Term Contract – hours & days to suit your needs
This is an urgent requirement so please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are shortlisting and interviewing candidates immediately so please do not delay. Thank you for your time, Tanzela Azam – Senior Associate Director on 04800 42508Apply Now
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479