Healthcare - General HR Manager – 12 Month Fixed Term Contract – SOR
- HR Manager – 12 month fixed term permanent contract (maternity leave cover)
- Based Melville working for one of Australia’s leading healthcare providers
- $110k-$125k + super + salary sacrifice
Our client has worked in the aged care sector for over 65 years and have forged an excellent reputation for looking after the elderly in their twilight years based on relationship centred care.
The Exciting Opportunity:
This is a 12-month fixed term maternity leave cover and you will be employed by our client as a full-time employee where you will accrue all the necessary benefits such as holiday and personal leave. This is a great opportunity to join an organisation with true purpose where you will be joining a HR team that has a compelling people agenda. You will be leading a team of 3 professionals in the HR area (1 x HRBP, 1 x HR Coordinator and 1 x Rostering/Scheduling Officer)
You will be responsible for the building strong partnerships with leaders and employees, building capability, aligning practice to strategy, and integrating with other functions to create value in the provision of human resource management services across the employee life cycle.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for:
- Provide sound HR advice and solutions on operational HR matters across the employee life cycle
- Employee relations – investigations, dismissals, disciplinaries, grievances, performance management, absenteeism and more
- Consulting with stakeholders to mitigate risk from a People & Culture perspective
- Manage Workers Injury matters
- Implement strategic initiatives centered around retention, engagement & recruitment
- Continuous improvement of HR policies and processes
- Provide leadership and guidance to your team of 3
- Interpreting and providing advice in relation to their EBA.
- Coaching and educating leaders across the different sites, building leadership capabilities in relation to team & performance management
- Working with leaders across the site to understand capability gaps, you will then partner with the centres of excellence to come up with innovative and creative solutions to bride these gap and performance management.
- Working on several adhoc projects. Projects will include rolling out employee engagement initiatives and working through a succession planning model
- Tertiary qualification in HR or extensive experience
- You do not need to have healthcare or aged care experience
- Happy to work in a residential aged care setting with the elderly
- Must have people management experience
- Strong employee relations
- Award interpretation
- Must be covid and flu vaccinated
- $110k-$125k + super
- Salary sacrifice $15,900 worth an extra $7k-$8k in your take home pay per annum
- Make a difference
- Secure 12-month fixed term contract
This is an urgent requirement so please send your resume to Tanzela Azam – Senior Associate Director by clicking ‘apply now’ or call 04800 42508 – we are conducting immediate interviews.
Only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contracted.