Human Resources and Personnel HR & Recruitment Manager
- Varied and interesting HR & Recruitment Manager position within a growing business
- Strong focus on Recruitment and HR Generalist work
- $120k-$140k + super – based in Welshpool
Work for a leading Western Australian, privately owned civil and mining construction company with over 40 years of combined industry experience; specialising in mining services, civil engineering, earthmoving, infrastructure and quarry services.
As they continue to experience long term sustainable growth, they are seeking a suitably skilled and experienced Human Resources Manager with strong HR generalist & Recruitment experience in a similar role within the mining or construction industry. You will support the team in achieving core business objectives through effective management of all aspects of HR, Recruitment and Payroll.
Reporting to the Managing Director – Operations, this fast paced and hands-on position is heavily involved in end-to-end recruitment and responsible for the delivery of all aspects of the HR service including:
- ensuring ongoing compliance with relevant legislation and Awards
- workforce planning
- recruitment & onboarding
- employee retention & engagement
- leader coaching, advice and support services
- efficient management of employee relations matters
- support prospective business opportunities through the provision of data and other material
- blue and white collar end to end recruitment experience
- workforce planning
We are seeking an enthusiastic leader with an eye for continuous improvement opportunities and who enjoys mentoring and supporting the team to be their best. You will be responsible for managing a HR Coordinator who will support and assist you with recruitment and HR.
Key skills and experience
- Degree qualification in Human Resources Management or relevant
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a HR leadership role
- Demonstrated capacity to provide leadership through industry and market changes and challenges
- Good understanding of applicable Employment and WHS legislation
- Interpretation and application of Modern Awards
- Highly developed computer literacy skills and project specific software
- High level analytical and problem-solving skills
- Suitable knowledge and application of the WA Workers Compensation & Injury Management legislation
- Collaborative approach to work
What you can expect in return:
- $120k-$140k + super
- Autonomy and HR decision making
- Supportive, collaborative environment
- Work in a growing, financially secure business
Please send you cv immediately to Tanzela Azam – Associate Director by clicking ‘apply now’. Please note, only successfully shortlisted candidates will be selected.