Human Resources and Personnel HR & Recruitment Manager – Aged Care
- HR Manager- full time or part time – newly created position
- $110k-$130k + Super + Salary Sacrifice
- Subiaco – Excellent Company Culture – Varied & Interesting role
Our client has grown from strength to strength over the last 10 years to become a leader in the aged care industry employing over 300+ people in WA. Their reputation is exceptional in their specific area of expertise; they offer life changing solutions by truly partnering with their clients.
Their organisational culture is key to their ongoing success and this sets them apart within their industry. Our client is committed to supporting a workplace that encourages collaboration, empowering employees and effective leadership while enabling their team members to thrive professionally and personally.
The Exciting Leadership Opportunity:
The leadership team has already built a winning company culture and they are keen to take their business to the next level as they believe that their people, are their greatest asset. In this very exciting, newly created position, we are looking for a dynamic HR Manager who is a self-starter with strong people engagement skills. This is a position which you can grow and shape to meet the organisations needs as this is a new role. This is a stand-alone position reporting directly to the CEO and senior leadership team.
This is a very exciting time to join the business as they are experiencing exponential growth and they are building a brand new residential aged care facility in Perth and you will be instrumental in working with the managers to hire staff for this new project which will be completed in April 2023. Once this project is out of the way, you will resume your HR Generalist activities such as implementing a new HR system, creating best practice HR Policy and Procedures along with dealing with any ER related matters such as performance management. We need to be clear and state that initially over the next 6 months there may be a strong bias on recruitment and onboarding to ensure that the new facility can open in April 2023 with the correct quota of staff.
- HR Generalist responsibilities
- Deal with employee relations matters including investigations, absenteeism, performance management and more
- EBA interpretation and advising stakeholders
- Key stakeholder engagement – coaching and mentoring leaders in relation to people management and dealing with employee relations matters
- Delivery and implementation of the People & Culture Strategy focusing on employee engagement
- Keeping abreast of legislative requirements within and ensuring the organization is compliant
- HR Policy development in line with best practice
- Identify and implement staffing requirements for efficient operations, maintaining a strong culture and work climate that attracts and retains staff
- Recruitment of personnel into the business – recruit culturally aligned and capable people and ensure their on-going engagement – new residential aged care facility opening next year
- Support payroll systems
- Implementing a new HR system called Enable HR
- Strong HR background and relevant qualification is desirable
- 3-5+ years’ experience in HR
- Must have ER and EBA experience
- People management experience
- Will consider part time 3-4 days a week or full time
What you can expect in return:
- Work for a dynamic business – rapid growth
- Fantastic company culture – great team – be inspired!
- $110k-$130k + super
- Varied and very interesting position
Please send you cv now for consideration to Tanzela Azam – Associate Director by clicking ‘apply now’ or call 0429465623. Only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Apply Now
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479