Construction HSE Advisor
- RENEWABLES PROJECT
- FIFO 10:4
- CAMP FACILITIES
Our client is a successful specialist infrastructure, construction, and civils contractor with a healthy record for winning complex and challenging multimillion-dollar packages throughout Queensland and has a strong pipeline of work.
We are currently searching for an experienced HSE ADVISOR to join the team on a permanent basis on a 10:4 FIFO roster. As a HSE Advisor, you will report directly to the Senior HSE Manager and will demonstrate proven experience in renewables projects. This project is based from Rockhampton to Mackay.
- Update, implement and drive safety procedures, policies, systems, and processes.
- Participate and run safety and incident investigations.
- Injury management and return to work.
- Stay up to date with legislative changes and ensure the company remains compliant.
- Conduct audits, site inspections and walkthroughs.
- Run and give updates at pre-starts and toolbox talks.
- Liaise with stakeholders, clients, and contractors.
- FIFO from interstate available*
- Relevant qualifications in HSE.
- Current drivers licence.
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- RENEWABLES PROJECTS EXPERIENCE DESIRABLE!
An attractive salary plus a company vehicle for the successful candidate is on offer. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!!!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to email@example.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call David on 0480042512
Recruitment Consultant – Safety
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479