Construction HSE Advisor
- BULK EARTHWORKS AND CONCRETE
- FIFO 2:1 ROSTER
- $40MIL PROJECT
Our client is a successful specialist construction, earthworks and concrete contractor with a healthy record for winning complex and challenging multimillion-dollar packages on projects throughout Western Australia within the mining sector.
We are currently searching for an experienced HSE ADVISOR to join the team on a permanent basis on a 2:1 Roster. This project will involve over 14,000m3 of concrete and 200,000m3 of bulk earthworks therefore, you will demonstrate proven civil bulk earthworks and concrete experience across a range of projects.
- Update, implement and drive safety procedures, policies, systems, and processes.
- Participate and run safety and incident investigations.
- Injury management and return to work.
- Stay up to date with legislative changes and ensure the company remains compliant.
- Conduct audits, site inspections and walkthroughs.
- Run and give updates at pre-starts and toolbox talks.
- Liaise with stakeholders, clients, and contractors.
- Relevant qualifications in HSE
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- BULK EARTHWOKRS AND CONCRETE EXPERIENCE highly desirable!!
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!!!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call David on 0480042512
Recruitment Consultant – Safety
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479