Zenith HSE Advisor
- SHUTDOWNS & MAINTENANCE
- 2:1 ROSTERS
- PERMANENT POSITION
Our client is a successful shutdown and maintenance contractor with a healthy record for winning complex and challenging projects throughout Western Australia within the mining and oil and gas sectors.
We are currently searching for an experienced HSE ADVISOR to join the team on a permanent basis on a 2:1 Roster. As the HSE Advisor, you will report directly HSE Manager and will demonstrate proven experience in high-risk construction works such as rope access and scaffolding.
- Update, implement and drive safety procedures, policies, systems, and processes.
- Ensure personnel are working in accordance to safety documentation.
- Implement HSE initiatives.
- Participate and run safety and incident investigations.
- Injury management and return to work.
- Stay up to date with legislative changes and ensure the company remains compliant.
- Conduct audits, site inspections and walkthroughs.
- Run and give updates at pre-starts and toolbox talks.
- Liaise with stakeholders, clients, and contractors.
- Relevant qualifications in HSE.
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN HIGH RISK WORK & SHUTDOWNS HIGHLY DESIRED
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!!!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to email@example.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call David on 0480042512
Recruitment Consultant – HSE
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now