Zenith HSE Advisor
- FIFO 2:1
- $40MIL PROJECT
Our client is a successful specialist infrastructure, construction and services contractor with a healthy record for winning complex and challenging multimillion-dollar packages on non-process infrastructure throughout Western Australia within the mining sector.
We are currently searching for an experienced HSE Advisor to join the team on a permanent basis. The role is on a 2:1 roster DIDO from Perth. As HSE Advisor you will demonstrate proven experience across a range of projects including earthworks, concrete works, camp installations and NPI.
- Implement HSE systems and processes.
- Injury management and return to work.
- Stay up to date with legislative changes and ensure the company remains compliant.
- Conduct audits, site inspections and walkthroughs.
- Liaising and communicating with stakeholders – clients and other contractors.
- Relevant HSE/WHS qualifications.
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN CAMP CONSTRUCTION HIGHLY DESIRABLE!
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call David on 0480042512
Recruitment Consultant – HSE
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now