Zenith HSE Advisor
- FIFO 8:6
- HIGH-GRADE NICKEL
- GROW WITH THE COMPANY
The opportunity – HSE ADVISOR
This is an opportunity that doesn’t come around often. This is your chance to join a high-performance team, mining high-grade nickel.
With a strong mine life and investors, you will be joining a company and site with a bright future. The role is site-based and offers an 8:6 roster FIFO from Perth.
The client is seeking an experience HSE Advisor with good technical writing capabilities. A large part of this role with be updating processes, procedures and other safety documentation.
- Update, implement and drive safety procedures, policies, systems and processes.
- Safety strategy. Developing and implementing HSE programs and initiatives.
- Lead safety, incident investigations, and audits.
- Stay up to date with legislative changes and ensure the company remains compliant.
- Monitor safety performances and suggest ways to improve.
- HSE/WHS qualifications.
- 3+ years’ experience in HSE-related roles.
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Previous experience leading a team/having direct reports.
- UNDERGROUND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the more exciting projects in WA.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to email@example.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call David on 0480042512
Recruitment Consultant – Safety
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now