Zenith HSE Advisor
- CIVIL CONSTRUCTION & UTILITIES
- VARIATION OF METRO / DIDO / FIFO
- MULTIPLE PROJECTS
Are you looking for a role that is diverse and offers variation?
Our client is a successful civil contractor specialising in civil construction and utilities. Servicing a niche market in WA, they have a healthy record for winning complex and challenging multimillion-dollar packages throughout Western Australia.
We are currently searching for an experienced HSE ADVISOR to join the team on a permanent basis. With projects predominantly in the metro, the role will also require DIDO and FIFO requirements.
Scope of works involves civil works including earthworks, drainage works, roadworks and water works therefore, you will demonstrate proven experience in these areas across a range of projects.
The package for this role includes a vehicle and a 40% uplift when FIFO.
- Update, implement and drive safety procedures, policies, systems, and processes.
- Participate and run safety and incident investigations.
- Injury management and return to work.
- Stay up to date with legislative changes and ensure the company remains compliant.
- Conduct audits, site inspections and walkthroughs.
- Run and give updates at pre-starts and toolbox talks.
- Liaise with stakeholders, clients, and contractors.
- Minimum Cert IV in WHS
- ICAM certification desirable
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- CIVIL EXPERIENCE highly desirable!!
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!!!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call David on 0480042512
Recruitment Consultant – Safety
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now