Zenith HSE Advisor
- ROADS, CONCRETE, BRIDGES & PRECAST
- 2:1 OR 3:1 ROSTERS AVAILABLE
- $50MILL PROJECT VALUE
Our client provide specialist construction and maintenance services to the Resources, Energy, Infrastructure, Utilities and Defence sectors. Due to consistent growth, they are seeking an experienced HSE ADVISOR to join the team on a permanent basis on a 2:1 OR 3:1 ROSTERS.
The project scope of works includes the construction of bridges, haul roads, concrete pours, and precast structures. Previous experience in these areas is essential.
- Update, implement and drive safety procedures, policies, systems, and processes.
- Update risk assessments and CRAW documents.
- Conduct audits, site inspections and walkthroughs
- Participate and run safety and incident investigations.
- Stay up to date with legislative changes and ensure the company remains compliant.
- Run and give updates at pre-starts and toolbox talks.
- Liaise with stakeholders, clients, and contractors.
- Relevant qualifications in HSE.
- Current drivers licence.
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- MAIN ROADS EXPERIENCE HIGHLY DESIRABLE!
An attractive salary for the successful candidate is on offer. Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to email@example.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call David on 0480042512
Recruitment Consultant – Safety
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now