Zenith HSE Advisor
- CIVIL CONSTRUCTION
- METRO BASED ROLE
- OVERSEE MULTIPLE PROJECTS
Our client is a growing civil contractor that provide high-quality civil engineering and construction services throughout the Perth metro region.
We are currently searching for a HSE ADVISOR to join the team on a permanent basis. You will be the main HSE professional within the company, overseeing each project and have the opportunity to grow with business, establishing processes and procedures.
The company a variety of works involves civil works including earthworks, land development, streetscaping and underground infrastructure.
You will be responsible for:
- Implementing, updating and driving safety procedures, policies, systems, and processes.
- Participate and run safety and incident investigations.
- Injury management and return to work.
- Stay up to date with legislative changes and ensure the company remains compliant.
- Conduct audits, site inspections and walkthroughs.
- Run and give updates at pre-starts and toolbox talks.
- Liaise with stakeholders, clients, and contractors.
- Minimum Cert IV in WHS
- ICAM certification desirable
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- CIVIL EXPERIENCE highly desirable!!
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!!!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call David on 0480042512
Recruitment Consultant – Safety
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now