Zenith HSE Advisor
Established for 30+ years in WA and wider Australia, our client is a preferred civil contractor, delivering a range of infrastructure both locally in Perth and regionally around WA.
We are currently searching for an experienced HSE ADVISOR to join the team on a permanent basis on a 2:1 roster, offering a 35% uplift and 5% PIP
This projects has elements of confidentiality until interview stage due to it being on a defence base, although, scope of works is diversified across earthworks, utilities, services, concrete foundations and structures.
- Update, implement and drive safety procedures, policies, systems, and processes.
- Participate and run safety and incident investigations.
- Injury management and return to work.
- Stay up to date with legislative changes and ensure the company remains compliant.
- Conduct audits, site inspections and walkthroughs.
- Run and give updates at pre-starts and toolbox talks.
- Liaise with stakeholders, clients, and contractors.
- 5+ years experience in safety related positions.
- Minimum Cert IV in WHS
- ICAM certification desirable
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Jazzey on 0483 953 758
Senior Recruitment Consultant – Health and Safety
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now