Building and Construction HSE Advisor – Civil Construction
- Permanent Role on 2/1 Roster
- Work on a variety of Pilbara Civil Infrastructure Projects
- Well Structured Business With Great Reputation in WA
This contractor is quickly building a strong reputation in their field and going from strength to strength, successfully winning and delivering projects despite the skills shortage (and other recent challenges). Delivering successful projects for major top-tier clients has cemented them as one of the leading proponents in their higly competitive market.
They currently have a requirement for an HSE Advisor to work on-site on one of their remote construction projects, working on a 2/1 FIFO roster ex-Perth.
Ideal experience is in civil construction or infrastructure etc, but could also include roads, modular building, earthworks and water treatment.
To be considered, you must have:
- Tertiary qualification in OH&S (Minimum Cert IV OHS or similar)
- Cert IV in Training & Assessment (TAE40116) is highly regarded but not essential
- MUST HAVE 3-5 years remote construction experience
- Ability to work a 2/1 FIFO roster ex-Perth
- Proven experience managing on-site safety systems and driving safety culture
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, coupled with strong knowledge of safety regulations in high-risk environments
- FULL WORKING RIGHTS – MUST CURRENTLY BE IN WA
This company can offer a secure job, with plenty of room for growth and development for someone willing to get involved and help this business on their current growth trajectory.
To express your interest in applying for this role, please press the APPLY button or for more information, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All applications are handled with strictest confidence.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to high volume of applications.Apply Now