Zenith HSE Advisor (Top-Tier Client-Side)
- Brownfields Project – MAJOR PORT UPGRADE
- Major Construction Project ($500m+) + Employment Security
- FIFO 8:6 Roster
Zenith Search has partnered with a leading Mine Service Provider to assist in the recruitment of several HSE Advisors – Owners Team Representatives to assist in the safe delivery of $650m Brownfields Port Upgrade. The project includes material handling conveyors, chutes, balance machines, substations, and associated infrastructure.
Things to Know:
- 8:6 FIFO Roster ex Perth.
- Requires strong knowledge of construction in a resource environment,
- Effectively manage multiple subcontractors ensuring safety, quality, cost, and schedule is adhered
- Ensuring delivery in line with Australian Health & Safety standards and new legislation,
- Proven experience managing multidisciplinary SMP, Electrical, Civil, or Marine projects within the resource sector.
- Experience working both EPC & Owners team – Highly Regarded
- Strong ability to build relationships and manage stakeholders.
- Must have outstanding legislative knowledge & communication skills
- Ability to problem solve quickly, working closely & collaboratively with project staff at all levels.
To hear more about this dynamic opportunity, click apply now or please email your resume.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
*All applications will be treated with strict confidenceApply Now