Mining HSE ADVISOR – UNDERGROUND MINE
- FIFO 8:6 OR 15:13
- UNDERGROUND MINE
- EXCELLENT CAMP FACILITIES
This is your chance to join a respected Mining contractor working in an underground operation, mining high-grade gold and copper.
We are currently searching for an experienced HSE Advisor to join the team on a temp to permanent basis. As the HSE Advisor, you will be part of a strong team of HSE professionals and Trainers. You will have an option of either FIFO or DIDO on an 8:6 or 15:13 roster.
- Update, implement and drive safety procedures, policies, systems and processes.
- Conduct site inspections and walkthroughs.
- Lead safety and incident investigations.
- Conduct safety audits.
- Stay up to date with legislative changes and ensure the company remains compliant.
- Monitor safety performances and suggest ways to improve.
- Liaising and communicating with stakeholders – clients and other contractors.
- Cert IV OHS as a minimum
- Cert IV Training and Assessing desirable
- ICAM desirable
- 3+ years’ experience in HSE-related roles.
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!!!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call David on 0480042512
Recruitment Consultant – Safety
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479