Construction HSE Manager
- METRO BASED WORK
- $600MIL + VALUE
- RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT
Our client is a successful specialist infrastructure, construction and services contractor with a healthy record for winning complex and challenging multimillion-dollar packages throughout Western Australia.
We are currently searching for an experienced HSE Manager to join the team on a permanent basis. As the HSE Manager in this PERTH-BASED role, you will report directly to the Projects Director and will demonstrate proven experience across renewables, SMP, commissioning, power, and heavy lifting.
- Update, implement and drive safety procedures, policies, systems and processes.
- Mentor and lead a team of safety advisors and others within the management team and business.
- Lead safety and incident investigations.
- Injury management and return to work.
- Monitor all financial aspects within Health and Safety.
- Stay up to date with legislative changes and ensure the company remains compliant.
- Conduct audits, site inspections and walkthroughs.
- Lead a team of safety advisors.
- Liaising and communicating with stakeholders – clients and other contractors.
- Relevant HSE/WHS qualifications.
- 7+ years of experience in a HSE role in the construction industry.
- White Card
- Power and commissioning experience is highly desirable.
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Previous experience leading a team/having direct reports.
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!!!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to email@example.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call David on 0480042512
Recruitment Consultant – Safety
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now