Zenith HSE Manager
Our client is an ASX listed, underground gold operator with operations located northwest of the Goldfields region.
We are currently seeking an engaging and experienced HSE Manager on a permanent basis to join their rapidly growing business.
The HSE Manager will work on a FIFO 4/3, 4/3, 4/3, 8/6 roster , flying out of Perth.
- Develop strategies to prevent and minimise workplace fatality, injury, disease, and ill health.
- Champion Critical Risk Management and Incident Management
- Ensure the businesses’ WHS activities and operations are conducted in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and company code of conduct.
- Lead the Site Work Health & Safety, Medical, Emergency Response, Training and Security functions, as well as work closely with site based contracting groups and their safety departments.
- Conduct workplace inspections, ensuring compliance with all required legislation, Codes of Practice, Australian Standards, etc.
- Actively participate and lead investigations associated with critical incidents and high potential risk incidents.
- Take ownership and lead in the continuous improvement of whole of mine risk assessment. For all activity, identify emerging risks to the business and participate in and direct risk assessments when required.
- Interpret trends and provide appropriate written and oral reports to senior managers and executives.
- Tertiary qualification in relevant Work Health & Safety discipline
- Previous experience in a similar site-based Work Health & Safety Manager role
- Previous experience in underground operations, processing plants and emergency response
- 10+ years’ experience in a similar role
- In-depth knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Regulations within the Mining industry
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to email@example.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Jazzey on 0483 953 758
Senior Recruitment Consultant – Health and Safety
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now