Construction HSE Manager – Corporate
- Established Business Seeking Strong OH&S Leadership
- Lead the HSE Function Across Entire Business – Metro & Remote Projects
- Strong Management Team with Existing HSEQ Systems
Our client is a fast-growing business who are building a strong reputation in their field. They already have hundreds of employees engaged on multiple projects around Western Australia and their ability to create a safe & efficient workplace for all employees is highly important to the leadership team.
Zenith is now engaged to identify a suitably qualified and highly experienced Corporate HSEQ Manager on their behalf to oversee the Health, Safety, Environment & Quality functions on all project sites they have around WA. The role will require you to have come from construction contracting background, ideally civil construction but as long as your systems management skills are strong…..any construction will do This role will be a long-term position that can offer growth, development, and fantastic security for the right candidate.
As a business they are committed to always improving their existing systems and processes which you will play a key role in delivering. You will have the opportunity to utilise your wealth of experience managing all on-site activities on large scale remote projects. You must have a thorough understanding of the legislation and procedures required to keep “raising the bar” within the safety world, all while maintaining a “team-first” and business-focused perspective.
- You must have a minimum of 5 years Australian Experience working as HSE Manager on Construction projects in the resources & infrastructure sectors involving high risk environments.
- You MUST have experience with design, implementation and maintenance of world-class safety systems.
- Proven experience implementing and managing safety systems, driving safety culture among direct staff and sub-contractors.
- Experience with major civil construction (earthworks & concrete) will be very highly regarded.
- Previous experience working on projects for top-tier mining clients and integration of their OH&S systems.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders, sub-contractors and high volume of on-site personnel.
- Outstanding communication, mentoring and culture-building skills.
- Scope to commit to several years working on this landmark project.
You must be flexible and adaptable, you will recognise that this environment poses occasional challenges and may require different and original approaches to achieve the goals.
Ideally degree qualified, you will have a track record of performing in a similar role of corporate HSE Systems Management
*All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role.
To register your interest, please press the APPLY button or email CV to email@example.comApply Now