Mining HSE Superintendent
- 8:6 ROSTER
- 20+ YEAR MINE LIFE
The opportunity – HSE SUPERINTENDENT
This opportunity is a unique one and doesn’t come around often. You will be joining a team and be part of start-up project at a new Mineral Sands site. Production start at the end of 2023 and they are now multiple shipments into their production phase.
With a 20+ year mine life, you will be joining a company and site with a bright future. Reporting to the Tech Services Superintendent, you will be responsible for all day-to-day surveying tasks.
The role will be FIFO 8:6 from Perth or residential Geraldton.
- Update, implement and drive safety procedures, policies, systems and processes.
- Mentor and lead safety advisors and others within the management team and business.
- Lead safety and incident investigations.
- Injury management and return to work.
- Provide HSE advice to leadership teams.
- Develop reports
- Monitor all financial aspects within Health and Safety.
- Stay up to date with legislative changes and ensure the company remains compliant.
- Monitor safety performances and suggest ways to improve.
- Lead a team of safety advisors.
- Liaising and communicating with stakeholders – clients and other contractors.
- Relevant HSE/WHS qualifications.
- 6+ years’ experience in HSE related roles.
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Previous experience leading a team/having direct reports.
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the more exciting projects in WA.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to email@example.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call David on 0480042512
Recruitment Consultant – Safety
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479