Zenith HSE Superintendnent
- FIFO 2:1
- OPEN PIT GOLD
- MULTIPLE SITES
This is your chance to join a successful gold producer. Working across multiple sites with a total resource base of 4.4million ounces, you will oversee HSE requirements including mineral processing and fixed plant maintenance. We are currently searching for an experienced HSE SUPERINTENDENT to join the team on a permanent basis
- Update, implement and drive safety procedures, policies, systems and processes.
- Mentor and lead safety advisors and others within the management team and business.
- ICAM Investigations – lead safety and incident investigations.
- Management of the Medic and ESO teams.
- Injury management and return to work.
- Provide HSE advice to leadership teams.
- Develop reports.
- Monitor all financial aspects within Health and Safety.
- Stay up to date with legislative changes and ensure the company remains compliant.
- Monitor safety performances and suggest ways to improve.
- Relevant HSE/WHS qualifications.
- 6+ years’ experience in HSE related roles.
- Auditing qualifications
- ICAM/Lead Investigator
- Cert 3 Mine Emergency Response Rescue
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Previous experience leading a team/having direct reports.
- MINERAL PROCESSING AND FIXED PLANT MAINTENANCE EXPERIENCE PREFERRED!!!
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!!!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to email@example.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call David on 0480042512
Recruitment Consultant – Safety
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now