Zenith Junior HSE Advisor
- DIVERSE RANGE OF PROJECTS
- GENUINE MENTORING AND DEVELOPMENT
- 2:1 ROSTER
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading Rail, Civil & Communications contractor and maintenance service provider with multiple projects across the Pilbara. We are currently searching for Junior HSE Advisor to join the team on a full-time basis. As a Junior HSE Advisor, you will report directly to the Senior HSE Advisor and demonstrate a willingness to learn and develop your skill set.
- Deliver toolbox talks on site.
- Attend pre-starts.
- Assist in updating, safety procedures, policies, systems, and processes.
- Assist in site inspections and walkthroughs.
- HSE Administration.
- Assist in the development of project-specific documentation.
- Relevant qualifications in HSE
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Eagerness to learn and develop your skill set.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- PREVIOUS FIFO EXPERIENCE DESIRABLE
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to email@example.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call David on 0480042512
Recruitment Consultant – Safety
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now