Mining Machine Operator & Polywelder – FIFO
Zenith Search is a leading provider of specialized recruitment services. Our clients trust our professional and ethical approach, and candidates benefit from our proven processes. We have long-standing relationships with some of Australia’s major businesses and an enviable track record in finding the right fit for clients and candidates alike.
We succeed when you succeed.
As a Machine Operator / Poly Welder, your role will involve:
- Welding HDPE pipe with McElroy or Dixon Weld Units
- Installing HDPE pipelines and associated water services
- Machine Operation – Excavator, IT Loaders and Skidsteers
- Supporting trenching, earthworks and project teams
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- HDPE Butt-Fusion and Electro-Fusion Welding Tickets
- Extensive knowledge of HDPE pipe, fittings and installation
- Experience using a wide range of welding machines, such as McElroy, Dixon and Ritmo
- Able to interpret drawings and work unsupervised
- Sound understanding of procedures and quality compliances regarding HDPE welding
- Valid Australian Drivers Licence
- High Risk Non-Slewing Crane Ticket (Desirable)
- OHS Construction Induction (White/Blue Card)
- National Machine Tickets (Desirable) – IT Loader, Skidsteer, Excavator
- 2/1 FIFO Roster ex Perth
- Competitive Industry Pay Rates
- Good variety of long term mining projects
- Work with a leading water services contractor that values employee development and safety
- Temporary-to-Permanent opportunities available
- Close knit high performing teams
HOW TO APPLY
Click “Apply Now” to be considered and a consultant will be in touch to discuss your application further.
To find out more details on this position or to discuss other potential opportunities, please call Martyn on 0480 042 538
For more information on the role, please call us on 08 9480 0479 or email us.
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479