Mining Maintenance Supervisor
- Newly won contract in the Pilbara region
- Must have relevant trade qualifications – Mechanical Trade qualification(s)
- Prior experience as Maintenance Supervisor preferred
The opportunity – Maintenance Supervisor
As a Maintenance Supervisor, you will be required to effectively run a crew and manage the day-to-day operations of the workshop. You will lead your team ensuring a high level of safety is maintained while working towards maximising the mining equipment’s efficiency.
The role will be FIFO on an 8:6 roster from Perth on a competitive salary package of $180k – $185k base + site uplift + super.
Reporting to the Maintenance Superintendent you will form part of a tight-knit team that values high attention to detail where you will need to do the following day-to-day tasks:
- Ensure maintenance operations and tasks are being done in a safe manner.
- Direct supervision of the crew and the allocation of jobs and tasks.
- Managing the maintenance of up to 60 bits of equipment.
- Minimising costs through efficient management.
- Site inspections as required.
Is this for you?
To be successful in the role you should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- An Australian recognised Mechanical Trade qualification(s)
- Prior experience in a Maintenance Supervisory position
- Experience with excavators, loaders, graders and loaders
- Good communication skills and able to develop and maintain relationships with team members and other key stakeholders
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you click apply now to send a copy of your CV.
On the other hand, if you are unsure if this role is the right fit for you get in touch with David on 0480 042 512 to have a confidential discussion around your career.
Recruitment Consultant – Mining
All applications will be treated strict confidence