Blue Collar Maintenance Supervisor
Zenith Search is a leading provider of specialized recruitment services. Our clients trust our professional and ethical approach, and candidates benefit from our proven processes. We have long-standing relationships with some of Australia’s major businesses and an enviable track record in finding the right fit for clients and candidates alike.
We succeed when you succeed.
Working with our mine and processing client/owner, you will be an integral part of the team delivering maintenance supervisor skills and experience to pass onto the team that you will help build.
You will be responsible for key indicators on the recruitment and development of the maintenance team on site.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Mechanical trade qualification with minimum 10 years’ experience;
- Prior proven experience in leading and supervising work teams;
- Completion of Section 44 ( Appointed Persons);
- Self-motivated and conscientious;
- Ability to read, understand and interpret mechanical drawings;
- Hands on and able to assist Mechanical Technicians when needed;
- Ability to work with others and achieve objectives;
- Commitment to continuous improvement;
- Problem solving and analytical skills;
- Time management and ensuring quality service; and
- Good verbal and communication skills.
- 10/4 FIFO Roster ex Perth
- Ability to make a real difference in the maintenance team
- Work with a leading international mine owner
- Temporary assignment – 4 months at this stage
- ASAP start after all onboarding requirements
- Very competitive pay rates and conditions
- Permanent room onsite for the duration of employment.
- 5 mins from camp to site (10 mins on the walking track)
- Permanent Dayshift
HOW TO APPLY
Click “Apply Now” to be considered. Recruitment is underway immediately for an ASAP start.