Trade and Services Mechanical Fitter
About The Client
Operational for 20 years, the clients have grown into the single most reliable supplier the construction and mining sectors in Western Australia with technicians and vehicles on most coal, gold, ore & iron mine sites.
The Opportunity – Mechanical Fitter
The clients in Bassendean are seeking Mechanical Fitters to join and grow their team in a Metro role with a Mon-Fri roster.
About the role
Reporting to the workshop supervisor, day to day duties and responsibilities will include:
- Gear box stripping/building experience
- Demonstrated experience with large shafts and bearings
- Conduct safety and risk assessments, such as Job Safety Analysis and Take 5’s
- 50-60 hours per week
- $55 per hour full time
The Right Person
- Trade qualified engineering or mechanical discipline
- High commitment to safety
- Good attitude and willingness to learn and develop
- A proven track record of achievement in a similar role
- Current driver’s license
How to apply:
These roles are available to start immediately so click apply now or email your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or to discuss other potential opportunities, please call Liam at Zenith Search on 0456 789 140Apply Now