Trade and Services Mechanical Fitter
- 6am to 4pm (Mon-Fri)
- Good small team environment
- Growth Opportunities worth their weight
Mechanical Fitters! I have a role that’s worth having a look at, it finishes early enough to hopefully beat the traffic and pays enough to not have to worry about the bills!
What you need to know.
- Welshpool Based Workshop
- Casual to Permanent Opportunities
- Immediate Start!
- Long Term Opportunity
What you need.
- Mechanical Fitter Qualification/ Certificate
- Knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety
- Pre-employment medical, DAS, NPC, and Valid Driver’s Licence
- Maintenance/New Build Drill Rig Experience
- Own Tools (Required)
- Demonstrated experience with Sandvik UDR 1200 & Schramm (highly regarded)
What the job is.
- Assembling drill rigs – New & Service Work
- Component work
- Hydraulic, valve, cylinder & pipework
- Working with equipment that deals with; Mineral Exploration, Water Well, Construction, Oil & Gas, Geothermal and Grade Control all over the globe.
This role is for the hard workers that are looking to settle into a new company for the long haul! It’s been around for a long time and offering opportunities to people that want to do the same!
Of course, you need to apply!
Email your resume through to Daniel@zenithsearch.com or contact me directly on 0480042501, I’ll be happy to talk to you about your new interest in seeing retirement.
All details will be confidentially held and will not be passed to any other sources without your consent and you’re happy for us to pass your details through to the opportunity you’ve chosen!Apply Now