Blue Collar Mechanical Fitter
Must be good with pulleys – able to not just put together pulleys.. but BUILD them as well
About The Client
Operational for 20 years, the clients have grown into the single most reliable supplier the construction and mining sectors in Western Australia with technicians and vehicles on most coal, gold, ore & iron mine sites.
The Opportunity – Mechanical Fitter
The clients in Bassendean are seeking Mechanical Fitters to join and grow their team in a Metro role with a Mon-Fri roster.
About the role
Reporting to the workshop supervisor, day to day duties and responsibilities will include:
- Detailed strip and assessment of conveyor pulleys, winching equipment, and other mechanical equipment associated with conveyors
- Assembly of equipment in line with best practices and company I.T.P requirements
- Utilise digital reporting platforms for inspection tasks
- Conduct safety and risk assessments, such as Job Safety Analysis and Take 5’s
- 50-60 hours per week
- $55 per hour full time
The Right Person
- Trade qualified engineering or mechanical discipline
- High commitment to safety
- Good attitude and willingness to learn and develop
- A proven track record of achievement in a similar role
- Current driver’s license
How to apply:
These roles are available to start immediately so click apply now or email your resume through to email@example.com to discuss further.
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or to discuss other potential opportunities, please call Kris at Zenith Search on 0480 042 520Apply Now
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479