Mining Mine Production Superintendent
Reporting to the Mining Manager, you will be responsible for the quality execution and delivery of the mining plan in all mining areas. Directing mining operations to safely achieve Business Plan requirements. Contribute directly to the achievement of operational goals by ensuring the effective execution of the mine plan, and maintenance of operational and regulatory standards throughout all mining areas.
About the role:
- Manage the daily, weekly, and monthly activities of the department to ensure that plans are effective, compliance is achieved, costs are minimised, and the operating and capital budgets are achieved in the identified KPIs;
- Overview of mining contract performance, assessing monthly claims for queries and issues.
- Conduct, lead, and participate in safety investigations, risk assessments, inspections, reviews, and audits.
- Ensuring weekly/monthly ore and waste delivery targets are achieved
- Creation of monthly accrual for primary contractor aligned with daily review of dayworks claims and mining activities.
- Contribute and maintain the production planning process
- Preparation & management of department budgets and forecasts ensuring that all operational and capital needs are adequately catered for.
- Engage team for technical and operational knowledge (Contractor and owners’ teams) to overcome challenges and optimise the process to ensure delivery in line with the plan.
- Project management and ensuring delivery of ancillary tasks to support operational delivery.
- Unrestricted WA Quarry Manager’s Certificate and familiarity with Australian mining regulations.
- Bachelor of Engineer Mining (preferable)
- Demonstrated open cut mining experience in a similar leadership position
- Exposure to contract mining environments and a variety of commodities, styles of mineralisation and scales and application of mining
- Willing to learn and develop within a dynamic working environment
- Leading WA gold mining company
- Large scale gold mining operation
- Attractive salary + site allowance + bonus
- Additional benefits including long-term incentive scheme + private health insurance
- FIFO 8/6 roster
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All communication is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the mining industry, please call Clint Allen on0480 042 517Apply Now