Mining Mine Surveyor
The opportunity – Open Pit Mine Surveyor
As a mine Surveyor you are involved in the accurate measurement of recording and mine workings. This makes your critical to the design, planning and safety of mining activities which need to be accurately represented on mine plans.
With your passion for problem solving you will be joining a dynamic WA based operation who require a bold Mining Surveyor to help drive operational and project success on their site. The organisation is well known for the can do and never say die attitude across the industry’s highs and lows.
The role will be FIFO on an 8/6 roster from Perth with on a competitive salary package between $140k and $160k plus super and bonuses.
Reporting to the Senior Surveyor you will form part of tight knit team that values a high attention to detail where you will need to do the following day-to-day:
- Providing and maintaining comprehensive survey control across the site and facilitating mine operations and development.
- Capturing and compiling data in accordance with the required standards and facilitating the drafting of Mine Plans.
- Completing End of Month Surveys on site and assisting with the reporting requirements.
- Maintaining the site survey equipment in good working order and regularly updating software and firmware;
Is this for you?
To be successful in the role you should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Experience working in open pit mining and mine surveying experience
- Experience in mine surveying applications & equipment (Surpac, Vulcan, GPS, UAV)
- Good communication skills and able to develop and maintain relationships with team members and other key stakeholders
- Your resume will be kept completely private & confidential until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you click apply now to send a copy of your CV.
On the other hand, if you are unsure if this role is the right fit for you get in touch with David on 0480 042 512 to have a confidential discussion around your career.
Recruitment Consultant – Mining
All applications will be treated strict confidence
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479