Mining Mine Surveyor
The opportunity – Open Pit Mine Surveyor
This opportunity is a unique one and doesn’t come around often. You will be joining a small team tasked with a start-up project at a new Mineral Sands site. With production expected to begin around September/October, you will be responsible for parts of the development phase and see the project through to the production phase and beyond.
With a 20+ year mine life, you will be joining a company and site with a bright future. Reporting to the Tech Services Superintendent, you will be responsible for all day-to-day surveying tasks.
The role will be FIFO 8:6 from Perth or residential Geraldton with a competitive salary package between $150k-170k base + super + site allowance
- Managing the daily operations including survey pickups, setting out designs, and and setting up survey controls to ensure production targets are met
- Development of processes and procedures
- Accurately managing survey database
- 50-60% of the role will be drone work
- Reporting to the Tech Services Superintendent
If this for you?
The right candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an open pit mine
- Drone ticket and experience using drones
- Proficient in Surpac
- Must have Grade 2 Authorisation
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you click apply now to send a copy of your CV.
On the other hand, if you are unsure if this role is the right fit for you get in touch with David on 0480 042 512 to have a confidential discussion about your career.
Recruitment Consultant – Mining
All applications will be treated strict confidence