Mining Mining Engineer
- Lithium project
- 2/1 roster FIFO Perth
- Career development and training opportunities
The opportunity – Mining Engineer
The role is seeking an ambitious Mining Engineer to integrate their experience by overseeing the project scope, providing support to the PM, and delivering expert advice to the internal/external project team.
Here you will be given the chance to work in a dynamic team environment with ongoing training and career development opportunities.
This is a permanent full-time opportunity, working on a 2:1 roster with competitive remuneration.
Reporting to the Project Engineer your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Providing short term scheduling & 3 week mine plan development
- Mine plan compliance monitoring and reporting.
- Examine mining methods and equipment to improve performance and efficiency.
- Providing engineering services to other stakeholders, as required.
- Contributing to the development of long-term mine plans.
- Working closely with the supervisors and operations superintendents to execute your plans.
- Project work as required, including regular interface with the client by attending and contributing to site meetings.
To meet the requirements for this role, you will need the following:
- 2+ years’ experience, preferably in open-pit mining operations
- Relevant tertiary qualifications – Bachelor of Engineering (Mining)
- Planning, design, and scheduling skills with relevant mining software experience
- Maintain effective workplace relationships by developing rapport with stakeholders
If you want to join this exciting project as it ramps up for a successful 2023 then let’s talk further.
Click apply now to send a copy of your CV.
Your resume will be kept completely private & confidential until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
On the other hand, if you are unsure if this role is the right fit for you then please get in touch with Nicole on 0480 042 510 to have a friendly discussion about your career.
Associate Recruitment Consultant – Mine Engineering
Web: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now