Mining Mining Engineer – Open Pit
If you are a highly motivated Mining Engineer who is seeking personal growth and career development, you will benefit from this fantastic opportunity to expand your production knowledge and technical capabilities
This client is on the lookout for a dynamic individual who is eager to hit the ground running and contribute their knowledge to the operation which is substantially growing. Apart from the career development opportunities on offer, you will also benefit from a profit sharing/performance bonus scheme, competitive salary packages and the autonomy and responsibility to achieve your own personal success factors and organisational goals.
This role will see you responsible for:
- Delivering 13 week plans in line with budget and forecast and lead all on site engineering functions.
- Develop, maintain and improve site reconciliation practices and systems.
- Undertake engineering project and design work for operations as required.
- Lead the mine engineering team providing engineering support via open and transparent communication to Mining Engineers and graduates.
- Assist in management of the Mining Contractor, including reviewing and analysing production and safety data, measurement of KPI’s execution of plans and review of progress claims.
- Assist the Mine Superintendent in developing and overseeing streamlined reports and reporting systems.
To be considered for this role, you must demonstrate:
- Degree in Mining Engineering or equivalent
- Previous experience within surface mining, including responsibility for production and short to mid-term planning functions.
- Experience within drill & blast.
- Ability to work well within a team evironment, communicate effectively with contractors, and provide direction to achieve project outcomes.
- Experience using mining software packages, Deswik highly desireable.
- Compilation and execution of operational and strategic plans.
Australian Working Rights essential. Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to email@example.comApply Now
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479