Mining Mining Engineer (Perth-based)
Our client is seeking an experienced Mining Engineer to join their Perth-based team, working on one of the biggest lithium developments in the region.
This is a unique opportunity for a Mining Engineer to develop strong relationships through a collaborative contracting style in the early success of this project and be part of a growing and dynamic team.
As an all-rounder Mining Engineer, you will be accountable for mine planning, drill and blast, and design duties. This position will allow you to develop your skills across multiple disciplines and gain valuable experience in a challenging and rewarding environment.
- Conduct mine planning and design, including pit optimization, production scheduling, and mine sequencing for the lithium project.
- Ensure effective drill and blast design and implementation, including monitoring performance and making recommendations for improvements.
- Conduct regular inspections of the mining operations to ensure adherence to mine plans and identify potential issues and opportunities for improvement.
- Provide technical support to the mining operations team, including on-site problem-solving and process improvements.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including contractors, regulatory bodies, and other departments within the company.
Is this for you?
To be successful in the role you must be able to demonstrate:
- 5+ years’ experience in all facets of open pit mining
- Strong mine planning and design skills
- Competent in the use of mining softwares, ideally Deswik
- Tertiary qualification in mining engineering or equivalent
- Australian working rights essential
Let’s talk further
Your resume will be kept completely private & confidential until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable moving forward with the opportunity.
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you, click apply now to send a copy of your CV.
Alternatively, please call Nicole on 0480 042 510 to have a friendly discussion about your career and other opportunities.
Associate Recruitment Consultant – Mine Engineering
Web: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now