Mining Mining Engineer (Perth Based)
About the company
The client is a leading provider of Mining Solutions, they are currently seeking a highly skilled and motivated Mining Consultant with a specialization in Mining Engineering to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity for a Mining Engineer who is looking to transition from Mining Operations to a Consultancy and play a vital role in managing existing key clients, collaborating with new businesses integrating an innovative leading Mining Software used in a global scale.
As a Mining Consultant, you will be responsible for providing expert guidance and support to their clients. Your in-depth knowledge of mining engineering principles and your ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with clients will be instrumental in driving client satisfaction and business growth.
If you are a passionate Mining Engineer looking to leverage your technical expertise, we invite you to reach out and take the next step in your career.
This is an opportunity to be part of a company that is revolutionizing the mining industry.
- Managing existing key accounts within the mining industry, serving as the primary point of contact for all technical-related inquiries and issues.
- Collaborate with new business adoption, understanding the unique needs and requirements of clients, and providing tailored consulting services to ensure a seamless implementation process.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments of client operations, identifying opportunities for optimization and efficiency improvement through the utilization of key software solutions.
- Act as a subject matter expert, staying up to date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in the mining sector.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mining Engineering or a related field.
- Solid experience in mining engineering, preferably with pit optimization, pit design and waste dump designs.
- Experience with long term mine planning and LOM (desirable but not essential)
- Strong understanding of mining processes and technologies, with a keen interest in transitioning to the mining consultancy space.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Proven ability to analyze complex problems, develop innovative solutions, and communicate them effectively to clients.
- Flexibility to travel occasionally to client sites as required.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to email@example.com
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the Mining industry, please call Nadia on
0457 146 114 or 08 9480 0479.
Recruitment Manager – Mining
Phone: 0457 146 114Apply Now