Mining Mining Supervisor
- Family friendly 8:6 roster
- Load & Haul, Crushing and other site services
- Prior planning and scheduling experience preferable
This is your chance to join a dynamic mining contractor as a Mining Supervisor where you will manage the planning, load and haul and site services, ensuring compliance with the company’s HSE Systems.
As a Mining Supervisor on a 8:6 roster, you will focus on safe quality of work, achieving production targets, housekeeping, supervising and coordinating support functions.
Below are some of the key responsibilities critical to the role.
- Supervising a crew of up at 15 people
- Supervising load and haul, crushing and general mine site services
- Provide and maintain a working environment that is safe and without undue risk to the health of employees within your area of responsibility.
- Daily on-the-job coaching and on-site training sessions should be conducted and captured in the logbook.
- Optimising resources to best achieve an efficient production outcome in line with targets
- Ensuring adherence to all statutory requirements and company EHS standards and procedures
- Consider an employee’s training and capability, knowledge and skill in respect of Health and Safety before allowing such person to continue with his work or before assigning specific or specialized tasks to that employee.
- Assist in the control over the proper safe operation and running of machinery and equipment in your area of responsibility.
- Must have prior planning and scheduling experience
- Prior experience in a Supervisor role
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you click apply now to send a copy of your CV.
On the other hand, if you are unsure if this role is the right fit for you get in touch with David on 0480 042 512 to have a confidential discussion about your career.
Recruitment Consultant – Mining
email: email@example.comApply Now