Mining Mining Supervisor
This is your chance to join a well-known Australian mining organisation as a Mining Supervisor where you will manage the planning, leading, organising and controlling of the production at one of the open pits, ensuring compliance with the company’s SHE Systems.
As a Mining Supervisor on a 2:1 roster, you will focus on safe quality of work, achieving production targets, housekeeping, supervising and coordinating support functions. Below are some of the key responsibilities critical to the role.
- Supervising the activities in the pit, ensuring schedule is being adhered to.
- Provide and maintain a working environment that is safe and without undue risk to the health of employees within your area of responsibility.
- Ensure the maintenance of proper discipline of all persons under your charge.
- Daily on-the-job coaching and on-site training sessions should be conducted and captured in the logbook.
- Optimising resources to best achieve an efficient production outcome in line with targets
- Ensuring adherence to all statutory requirements and company EHS standards and procedures
- Consider an employee’s training and capability, knowledge and skill in respect of Health and Safety before allowing such person to continue with his work or before assigning specific or specialized tasks to that employee.
- Assist in the control over the proper safe operation and running of machinery and equipment in your area of responsibility.
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you click apply now to send a copy of your CV.
On the other hand, if you are unsure if this role is the right fit for you get in touch with David on 0480 042 512 to have a confidential discussion about your career.
Recruitment Consultant – Mining
email: firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479