Mining Mobile Maintenance Supervisor
The opportunity – Mobile Maintenance Supervisor
As a Mobile Maintenance Supervisor, you will be required to effectively run a crew and manage the day-to-day operations of the workshop. You will lead your team ensuring a high level of safety is maintained while working towards maximising the mining equipment’s efficiency.
The role will is with a Mining Contractor, on a start-up site FIFO from Perth on an 8:6 roster. The current scope of works is general site development work, with the site expected to begin production in mid-2023.
Reporting to the Maintenance Superintendent you will form part of a tight-knit team that values high attention to detail where you will need to do the following day-to-day tasks:
- Ensure maintenance operations and tasks are being done in a safe manner.
- Direct supervision of the crew and the allocation of jobs and tasks.
- Managing the maintenance equipment.
- Minimising costs through efficient management.
- Site inspections as required.
Is this for you?
To be successful in the role you should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- An Australian-recognised Mechanical Trade qualification(s)
- Prior experience in a Maintenance Supervisory position
- Experience with underground mining equipment
- Good communication skills and able to develop and maintain relationships with team members and other key stakeholders
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you click apply now to send a copy of your CV.
On the other hand, if you are unsure if this role is the right fit for you get in touch with David on 0480 042 512 to have a confidential discussion around your career.
Recruitment Consultant – Mining
All applications will be treated strict confidence
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479