Mining Multiple Planner & Scheduler Opportunities
- Multiple Planners & Schedulers Opportunities With Numerous Clients
- Metro & FIFO Roster Options
- Mining, Construction, Shutdown, Maintenance and Energy Sectors
Zenith Search is currently running an extensive recruitment program for skilled individuals with experience working in the Mining and Resource sector on Mobile / Fixed Plant and Assets. Opportunities include:
- Maintenance Planner / Scheduler
- Fixed Plant Planner
- HME Planner
- Shutdown Planner / Scheduler
- Master Data Specialist
Supporting numerous clients with various Rosters and engagement methods available including Full Time Employee, Fix Term Contract, and Casual.
If you have some of the following criteria, we want to speak to you:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in the Mining, Construction, Shutdown, Maintenance and Energy sectors
- Trade Cert or Engineering qualification – Highly desirable
- Master Data Specialist experience – Highly desired
- Experience with CMMS and ERPs including P6, SAP, Oracle, or MS Projects
- Skilled in developing histograms and S-curves
- Knowledge of project controls fundamentals and principles
- Analytical mind and commercial acumen (understand cost & schedule)
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritise your workload
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
Enquire below to have a confidential conversation about the numerous opportunities.
All applications will be treated strict confidenceApply Now
For more information on the role, please call us on 08 9480 0479 or email us.
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479