Manufacturing and Production Press Operator & Plate Roller
- 38 hour weeks (Mon to Fri)- More hours Available and Saturdays too
- Flexible Work Position
- Evolving Role!
Machine Operators! Bored of standing at the same machine and doing the same thing day in and day out? Well we have the role for you!
What you need to know.
- Welshpool Based Workshop
- Casual to Permanent Opportunities
- Day and afternoon shifts available
- Immediate Start!
What you need.
- Press Brake OR Plate Roller Experience
- Forklift Licence is a bonus!
- Overhead Crane exp is a bonus!
- Previous expereince working with steel plates from 5mm> is a bonus!
What the job is.
- Reading and understanding job cards, drawings and plans to determine job requirements
- Able to layout measure and mark plates
- setting, programming and running machinery
- measuring and check finished products against drawings and accuracy
- Following company health and saftey guidelines
This role is for the people that like change, that like to do something different everyday, maybe even during the day! It’s an evolving role and needs someone flexible to be able to jump in and have a look!
Of course, you need to apply!
Email your resume through to Daniel@zenithsearch.com or contact me directly on 0480042501, I’ll be happy to talk to you about the need to do something new!
All details will be confidentially held and will not be passed to any other sources without your consent and you’re happy for us to pass your details through to the opportunity you’ve chosen!
If you are in need of contacting me outside of work hours, please feel free to contact me on 0447103620.