Zenith Process Technician
Are you and experienced PROCESS TECHNICIAN looking for an exciting new long-term career move at one of WA’s major mining projects?
We have partnered with a one of WA’s mine owner operators at their flagship Lithium project and are looking for experienced techinicians for an immediate start to join our rapidly growing crew.
Roster: 8/6 DS + 7/7 NS Roster
Location: FIFO to Golfields from Perth
Salary: $117K + Super and full-time benefits
About the Role
You will be responsible for overseeing daily operational and commissioning activities on site.
You will be answering to the Process Supervisor whilst adhering to company safety, environmental, operational, and engineering standards in a productive and efficient manner to ensure maximise plant performance and achieve quality product to meet customer requirements
What We Need From You
- Valid Australian Drivers Licence
- First Aid Certificate
- Front End Loader Ticket
- Bobcat Ticket
- Minimum of 5 Years Fixed Plant Mineral Processing Experience
- Working at Heights (preferred)
- Confined Space (preferred)
- Emergency Response Training (preferred)
- Processing knowledge in operating crushing, dense medium separation, milling, floatation and filtration circuits and wet plant tailigs storage facilities.
- Experience and interest in commissioning and optimisation of the plant
- Utilisation of DCS and SCADA systems (preferred but not essential)
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please APPLY NOW!
Any questions – please reach out to Jess Barker on 0482 087 595 or email me: email@example.comApply Now