Zenith Procurement Manager
- Major renewable energy project – exciting new industry
- You will take charge and ownership for development of Procurement Strategy and delivery
- Work closely with the Project Director to have maximum impact on successful execution
Are you seeking a fresh challenge to sink your teeth into for 2024? Do you want to part of an organisation that is blazing a new trail within the renewable energy space? This opportunity may excite those with a passion and desire to be involved in the renewable energy sector.
Our client is seeking a highly effective and experienced Procurement Manager to establish fit for purpose governance, policies, practices & systems to mitigate supply chain risks to the construction project. This will include taking control of negotiations with OEM plant and equipment providers, subcontractors and services including warranty terms, lead times and penalties to secure the best deals.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Supply chain, Commerce, Technical disciplines
- Key contributor in the establishment of procurement systems and processes
- Proficient in a variety of procurement systems (SAP Ariba, Pronto etc.)
- 15 years of experience (flex depending on type of experience)
- Experience working in a small team with big spend items
- Experience working for organisations that have built green fields energy/fixed plant processing facilities
- Dynamic, you will be comfortable working at high pace and have the ability to adapt quickly in accordance with a high-growth organisation
- Competent, you will be someone who has been there, done that but happy to work at all levels required to get the systems and processes established
- Passion, you will have a commitment and interest in the green energy transition
- You will be someone who enjoys the challenge of setting things up, building the system and is prepared to invest the energy to deliver
Your new position will see you sit within the senior leadership team, reporting through to the Project Director and will be “hands on”, exciting and fast paced. You will be based in the CBD and a base salary of circa $180k – $200k + super will be on offer initially.
To learn more please submit your resume in confidence and I will reply or contact you if you have been selected for the initial first round interviews which will be commencing immediately.
You can always contact Guy Fulcher on 0405 624 639, however submitting your resume first will expedite the process.Apply Now