Mining Product Marketing Manager – Mining Software
Our client is a leading mining software company that provides innovative solutions to the global mining industry. With a focus on improving efficiency, reducing costs, and increasing profitability, our client’s software solutions are trusted by some of the largest mining companies in the world. We are currently seeking a talented Marketing Manager to join their team and help tie the product suite together and market different software product lines as a comprehensive package for the lifecycle of a mine.
As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the marketing strategy for the mining industry. You will work closely with the sales team and product development teams to create effective campaigns that target the mining industry’s key decision-makers. You will also manage the marketing budget, track ROI, and provide regular reports to the executive team.
You may be a Marketing Manager who is looking for new challenges, or an experienced Technical Person who is Tech and Market-Savvy and looking for a change. The client welcomes candidates coming from technical backgrounds especially Geology, Mine Engineering, and Mechanical/Process Engineering.
The role offers the flexibility to be based in the Perth or Brisbane headquarters.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy that aligns with our business goals and objectives.
- Build and manage our brand identity across all channels, including our website, social media, events, and PR.
- Create and execute effective campaigns that generate demand for our software solutions and drive leads for our sales team.
- Work closely with the sales team to identify target markets, create sales enablement materials, and drive customer engagement.
- Manage our marketing budget, track ROI, and provide regular reports to the executive team.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitive landscape, and customer needs to identify new opportunities for growth.
- Develop a deep understanding of our software product suite, and be able to position and market it as a comprehensive package for the lifecycle of a mine.
- Collaborate with our technical team to create technical content and collateral for the mining industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Mining Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing, preferably in the mining software industry.
- Strong technical background in the mining industry.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing campaigns.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels, including SEO, PPC, email marketing, and social media.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills, with the ability to measure and track campaign performance.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you’re a driven and creative marketer with a passion for technology and the mining industry, and a strong technical background, we want to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter through the apply button or get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0480 042 524.Apply Now
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479