Mining Production Dump Truck Operators
Zenith Search is a leading provider of specialized recruitment services. Our clients trust our professional and ethical approach, and candidates benefit from our proven processes. We have long-standing relationships with some of Australia’s major businesses and an enviable track record in finding the right fit for clients and candidates alike.
We succeed when you succeed.
Working with our mine operator and mining contractor clients you will be an integral part of the team delivering production load and haul services in a busy open pit mining environment.
You will be operating a variety of large mechanical haul trucks to contribute to the overall mine production targets and have a high regard for workplace safety, processes and for your colleagues. In return you will have the opportunity to be involved in major FIFO/DIDO projects with leading mine owner operators.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Valid Australian Drivers Licence
- Able to obtain a National Police Clearance
- Minimum 12 months surface load and haul experience
- Previous operation of 100T + Haul Trucks including;
- CAT 793, 789, 785 Mechanical Haul Trucks
- Komatsu HD1500 & 785 Mechanical Haul Trucks
- Terex MT 4400 or 3700 Electric Haul Trucks
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
- Strong understanding and adherence to OHS requirements
- 2/2 FIFO OR DIDO Rosters ex Perth
- Multiple Owner Operator Client Opportunities!
- Long Life of Mine Projects
- Temporary-to-Permanent AND Direct Permanent Engagements
- Highly Competitive Hourly Rate(s)
HOW TO APPLY
Click “Apply Now” to be considered. Recruitment is underway immediately for an ASAP start.
To find out more details on these positions or to discuss other potential opportunities, please call Martyn on 0480 042 538