Zenith Production Excavator Operator
Zenith Search is a leading provider of specialized recruitment services. Our clients trust our professional and ethical approach, and candidates benefit from our proven processes. We have long-standing relationships with some of Australia’s major businesses and an enviable track record in finding the right fit for clients and candidates alike.
We succeed when you succeed.
Working with our mining contractor clients you will be an Integral part of the team delivering production load and haul services in a busy open pit mining environment.
You will be operating a variety of large Excavators and Loaders to contribute to the overall mine production targets and have a high regard for workplace safety, processes and for your colleagues.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Valid Australian Drivers Licence
- Able to obtain a National Police Clearance
- Minimum 24 months surface load and haul experience
- Previous operation of 250t+ Excavators + 994 Loaders
- Operation of Hitachi 2600, 3600 and 5600
- Operation of CAT 992 and 994
- Operation of CAT and Komatsu Dozers
- Operation of CAT Graders
- Production environment – High skill levels
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
- Strong understanding and adherence to OHS requirements
- 2/1 FIFO Roster ex Perth
- Competitive pay rates and conditions
- Temp to Perm for the right candidates
- Long Term mine life
- Opportunities to upskill within the company once Perm
- Good Work Crews
HOW TO APPLY
Click “Apply Now” to be considered. Recruitment is underway immediately for an ASAP start.