Mining Production Excavator Operators
Zenith Search is a leading provider of specialized recruitment services. Our clients trust our professional and ethical approach, and candidates benefit from our proven processes. We have long-standing relationships with some of Australia’s major businesses and an enviable track record in finding the right fit for clients and candidates alike.
We succeed when you succeed.
Working with our mine operator and mining contractor clients you will be an integral part of the team delivering production mine services in a busy open pit mining environment.
You will be operating large Production Excavators to contribute to the overall mine production targets and have a high regard for workplace safety, processes and for your colleagues. In return you will have the opportunity to be involved in major FIFO projects with opportunities for full time permanent conversion.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Valid Australian Drivers Licence
- Able to obtain a National Police Clearance
- Minimum 12 months surface mining experience
- Experience Operating 100T+ Excavators such as;
- Komatsu PC1250, PC2000 +
- Hitachi EX1000, EX1200 +
- Experience working to production targets, batters, floor clean ups
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
- Strong understanding and adherence to OHS requirements
- 2/1 FIFO Roster ex Perth
- Good variety of long term mining projects
- Work with leading mine owners and mining contractors
- Temporary-to-Permanent opportunities available
- Competitive pay rates and conditions
HOW TO APPLY
Click “Apply Now” to be considered. Recruitment is underway immediately for an ASAP start.
To find out more details on this position or to discuss other potential opportunities, please call Martyn on 0480 042 538
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479