Building and Construction Project Director
- Perth Based – Major Infrastructure Project
- Oversee a Multi-discipline Project With Opportunities For Advancement
- Experience Delivering $100m+ D&C Projects
We are currently searching the market for an experienced Senior Project Manager / Project Director who has the drive to work with a highly respected and established contractor who is currently delivering large infrastructure projects across Australia.
Initially you will be supporting and mentoring the delivery team of a project already underway before leading the bid and tendering stages on a technically challenging project before moving into the eventual delivery of a $100m+ D&C project.
If you are seeking challenging projects to hone your expertise , security, stability, and a platform to continue growth in your career this is a position you should apply for. Our client has successfully demonstrated positive organic growth throughout its history from promoting from within, offering you real opportunities for career development.
- Ideally tertiary qualifications in Engineering, Quantity Surveying or Finance
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience delivering infrastructure projects >$100m
- Significant experience in commercial and contract management roles within the mining/ infrastructure construction sector within Australia.
- Strong commercial, contractual and financial management acumen
- Proven ability to lead multi-discipline projects
- Well-versed in stakeholder management + detailed reporting skills.
On offer is an extremely competitive salary, relocation assistance, plus other additional fringe benefits. Full support from embedded and external consultants will be offered as you transition into this employer who are genuinely focused and invested in their employees.
Shortlisting has already commenced, click apply now or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with strict confidenceApply Now