Building and Construction Project Engineer
- ROADS PACKAGE
- FIFO 2:1 ROSTER
- CAREER PROGRESSION
I am currently working with not one but multiple WA contractors who are seeking Civil Engineers for various FIFO roads projects. I am looking for someone with experience on MRWA projects who are able to interpretate and review Main Roads specifications. This candidate will be someone showing impressive tenure with their current or past employers and recent, relevant project experience.
I am considering candidates with 2 plus years’ experience . This candidate will need to be a motivated individual looking for longevity and career progression. This individual will be experienced in the delivery of technically challenging infrastructure projects, maintaining the highest of standards with tight deadlines. MRWA experience highly regarded.
- Tertiary Civil or Structural Engineering qualifications.
- 2+ years’ exposure to civil construction OR infrastructure projects.
- Confident in Project Planning, costing and schedules.
- Proficiency with QA processes, testing and documentation.
- Experience in managing sub-contractors & liaising with the client.
- A pro-active, can do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- MRWA experience highly regarded.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Matthew on 0480 042 516
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479