Building and Construction Project Engineer
- BULK EARTHWORKS PACKAGE FOR A TSF
- GROWTH OPPORTUNITY
- FIFO 2:1 ROSTER
I am currently recruiting a Project Engineer for a well respected civil contractor. This opportunity is to operate as an Engineer on the bulk earthworks package for a tails storage facility. This is the sort of company that will allow you to work on projects that make an impact, whilst being a small enough contractor where your hard work gets noticed. This opportunity will be on a 2:1 roster, providing all the benefits that accompany the FIFO lifestyle.
The right candidate for this opportunity will have at least 2 years earthworks experience, working within a civil contractor, and will display a motivated attitude with a desire to learn and grow. This individual will thrive in fast paced environments and won’t shy away from a challenge.
- Tertiary Civil or Structural Engineering qualifications.
- 2+ years’ exposure to civil construction OR infrastructure projects.
- Confident in Project Planning, costing and schedules.
- Proficiency with QA processes, testing and documentation.
- Experience in managing sub-contractors & liaising with the client.
- A pro-active, can do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- Earthworks experience highly regarded.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Matthew on 0480 042 516
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now