Building and Construction Project Engineer
- PIPELINE CONSTRUCTION ROLE
- CAREER PROGRESSION WITHIN A SPECIALIST CONTRACTOR
- FIFO 2:1 ROSTER
I am currently recruiting a Project Engineer for a specialist civil contractor. This company consists of a high performing team who are currently working on various pipeline projects across Western Australia. This opportunity is perfect for an Engineer who is seeking growth, and the company actively seek to upskill their team, aiming to turn Engineers into Project Managers.
The right candidate for this opportunity will have at least 2 years of pipeline experience, working within a civil contractor, and will display a motivated attitude with a desire to learn and grow. This individual will thrive in fast paced environments and won’t shy away from a challenge.
- Tertiary Civil or Structural Engineering qualifications.
- 2+ years’ exposure to civil construction OR infrastructure projects.
- Confident in Project Planning, costing and schedules.
- Proficiency with QA processes, testing and documentation.
- Experience in managing sub-contractors & liaising with the client.
- A pro-active, can do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- Piping experience highly regarded.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to email@example.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Matthew on 0480 042 516
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now